After a few years hiatus the Italian death metal horde HORRID comes back to life with its third full length album, entitled “Sacrilegious Fornication”. Eight songs of raw, obscure and blasphemous metal of death, featuring guest vocals by Johan Jansson (Interment), plus a cover of Hellhammer’s classic “Massacra”.
Recorded with Tomas Skogsberg at Sunlight Studio and loyal to the 80s analog sound, with no doubt “Sacrilegious Fornication” is the strongest release in Horrid’s 24 years history. The album will be released in late 2013 by the German label Dunkelheit Produktionen.
This isn’t trendy death metal for posers. This is pure satanic old school death metal the way it should be played… defiling the corpse of god since 1989!!!
- Recorded by Horrid at Sunlight Studio.
- Released by Dunkelheit Produktionen.
- Produced, engineered and mixed by Tomas Skogsberg at Sunlight Studio.
- Mastered by Ossian (Opera IX) at Occultum Studio.
- Guest vocals by Johan Jansson (Interment).
- Cover artwork by Christophe Thorncross Moyen.