The organisers of WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival have recently announced that metalheads who will go to W.O.A 2014 will get a Full:Metal:Bag after changing their tickets into the wristbands at the wristband exchange.
Check out all items of the F:M:B 2014:
1. Postcard – can be send directly from the festival ground.
2. Patch – patch with current WOA Logo.
3. Sticker – sticker with current WOA Logo.
4. History Pass Laminate – laminated pass with 2014 poster layout
5. Magnet – Magnet with W:O:A 2014 layout (can be used on freezers for example)
6. Rain Poncho – rain protection
7. Ear Plugs – ear protection
8. Condom – Safer Sex
9. Ball Pen
10. Foldable Water Bottle (new!) – (not only) for the stage areas.
11. FMB Backpack – Includes the FMB Items and can be used as backpack during the festival.
Also the organisers have announced the Wacken FanMail as the The worldwide first and only HeavyMetal mail service! They posted the following statement:
Become a member of the HeavyMetal community “Wacken” now and save your personal Wacken FanMail adress following the pattern “YourName@wacken.de” and costs 0,99€ per month.
Certainly all functions you know from other mail clients like inbox, calendar or contact list are included. But there are also a few extra features like the current weather forecast for Wacken or a newsfeed from http://www.wacken.com to keep you up to date.
Your advantages in a short summary:
– Unique E-Mail adress “YourName@wacken.de”
– E-Mail attachments with a cpaticity of 100mb (for example music and pictures)
– mobile usability for smartphones via POP3 & IMAP
– modern spam & anti-virus safety
In addition there are lots of pictures from W:O:A, which will decorate your desktop at home.
But that´s not all! The profits of the incomes will be split and donated to the first half to the parish Wacken and to the second to the Wacken Foundation which has devoted itself to support newcomers from the hard and heavy metal music sector.