HARD ANGER OPEN AIR METAL FESTIVAL 2012 is a Norwegian metal festival which is scheduled for 31 August – 1 September 2012 in a beautiful place, Eidfjord, Norway. Some photos of this wonderful place can be seen on slideshow player below.
The line-up and festival program can be read below:
31/8/12 , Friday
Gates will open at 14:00
- 15:15-16:00 Fjordfader (No)
- 16:30-17:15 66crucher (No)
- 17:45-18:30 Tharaphita (Est)
- 19:30-20:15 Neoandertals (Est)
- 20:45-22:15 Susperia (No)
- 22:45-00:15 Ensiferum (Fin)
- 01:00 End of first festival day
01/9/12 , Saturday
Gates will open at 14:00 !
- 15:15-16:00 Skogen (Se)
- 16:30-17:15 Goddamn (No)
- 17:45-18:30 Leviathan (Ger)
- 19:30-20:15 Claymords (No)
- 20:45-22:15 Endstille ( Ger)
- 22:45-00:15 Disgorge (Usa)
- 01:00 End of the festival
* Photos by René Roverts, Carl David Stakseng and Ole M. Kvamme.
- Location: Måbødalen, 5783 Eidfjord i Hardanger, Norway.
- Festival tickets are available at this website.
- Public Transit: There will be official festival buses from the festival site, Måbødalen, to Eidfjord and back. Parking for festival guests at the festival place is not allowed.