According to The Batavian, ten people were charged during Saturday’s (September 15) KISS and MÖTLEY CRÜE concert at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in Darien Center, New York.
Among the arrested:
* A 43-year-old Syracuse woman who was charged with harassment and resisting arrest. When deputies attempted to arrest the woman, she allegedly physically resisted being taken into custody. After being transported back to the security trailer, the woman allegedly kicked an officer that was walking past her. The woman was jailed on $500 bail.
* A 44-year-old Churchville woman who was charged with of harassment after allegedly fighting with a security guard. The woman allegedly bit the security officer and hit him in the throat. She was jailed on $250 bail.
* A 39-year-old Buffalo man who was charged with disorderly conduct. The man allegedly engaged in disruptive and threatening behavior which was directed toward security officers and deputies. He was jailed on $250 bail.
* A 23-year-old Batavia man who was charged with of disorderly conduct. The man allegedly engaged in disruptive and threatening behavior which was directed toward his girlfriend, security officers and deputies. He was jailed on $250 bail.
* A 31-year-old Rochester man who was charged with trespass for allegedly refusing to leave the concert venue after being told to leave on several different occasions.
For a complete list of arrests, visit The Batavian.