Frontiers Rock Festival has revealed the VIP Package Content and launched the Guitar Competition, read more details below:
The 1st Frontiers Rock Festival, which will be held at the Live Music Club in Trezzo (Milano, Italy) on May 1, 2 and 3 which will see performances from 21 bands in three days including such artists as Tesla, Stryper, Night Ranger, Winger, Pretty Maids, Hardline, W.E.T., Red Dragon Cartel, Danger Danger, Jeff Scott Soto and more, offers a limited amount of 150 VIP Tickets in total (which are close to be sold out now – hurry up!). VIP ticket experience includes 4* hotel accommodation, shuttle service to the venue, dinners, drinks and the possibility of meeting the artists in person while enjoy the Festival from an advantaged viewpoint.
Frontiers is also pleased to include a special present which will include the following gifts:
– the exclusive VIP Fans Festival t-shirt;
– Frontiers Rock Festival bag – on sale during the Festival to the non-VIP ticket holders;
– exclusive posters and memorabilia from Frontiers bands;
– the official Festival compilation cd – which will only be available on sale in limited quantities during the Festival days to the non-VIP ticket holders – plus 5 more Frontiers cds;
– the official Festival Guide – on sale during the Festival to the non-VIP ticket holders;
– pins and key rings offered by EMP, one of the official sponsors of the Festival.
On the second day of the Festival will exclusively raffle among all spectators of the day a Jake E Lee signature Charvel guitar, a.k.a. the “White Pearl,” exclusively signed by all RED DRAGON CARTEL band members, plus a Jake E Lee guitar pick!
All info and tickets purchase available at www.frontiersrockfestival.com
That’s not even a Jake E. Lee signature guitar. That’s just an old common model Charvel that the band signed. Whaaaat?