The Euroblast Collective are proud to announce the 2nd wave of bands confirmed for EUROBLAST FESTIVAL X. Check out below the new bands and all the line up, so far:
* SikTh (UK) * NEW * (HEADLINER SATURDAY- REUNION SHOW – 1st GERMAN SHOW EVER!)
* Misery Signals (USA)
* Vildhjarta (SWE)
* Chimp Spanner (UK)
* The Algorithm (MARS) * NEW *
* Leprous (NOR) * NEW *
* The Safety Fire (UK) * NEW *
* Agent Fresco (IS) * NEW *
* Felix Martin (VE/USA)
* Circle Of Contempt (FIN) * NEW *
* Shattered Skies (IRE/UK)
* Red Seas Fire (UK) * NEW *
* As They Burn (FR) * NEW *
* The Heavy Metal Ninjas (NZ) * NEW *
* Dioramic (GER)
* Novelists (FR) * NEW *
* Carcer City (UK)
* Brutai (UK)
* The Bellerophon Project (GER)
* Now, Voyager (BE) * NEW *
* Kryn (HR) * NEW *
* Astral Display (RUS) * NEW *
* Benevolent (UAE) * NEW *
* Ophelias Great Day (GER) * NEW *
* Time Has Come (GER)
* Driven By Entropy (GER) * NEW *
* Chaosbay (GER) * NEW *
* Galaxy Space Man (GER) * NEW *
… and more headliners and bands to be announced soon.
EUROBLAST FESTIVAL X will once again take place at the Essigfabrik in Cologne, Germany, from October 2nd-4th 2014.
Celebrating it´s 10th edition – the EUROBLAST FESTIVAL has become synonymous with showcasing the best of cutting edge Progressive & Tech Metal Artists across the globe, and is considered to be a launching pad for many aspiring bands. Due to it´s unique and intimate atmosphere, the EUROBLAST FESTIVAL has become an annual highlight and meeting point for artists, instrument manufacturers, music industry reps, press and fans alike, attracting visitors from all over the world.
Previous editions of the EUROBLAST FESTIVAL have hosted a number of huge influential artists such as Meshuggah, After The Burial, Textures and Mnemic, and have brought more international exposure to younger acts such as Twelve Foot Ninja, The Algorithm, Uneven Structure and Monuments.
Festival Tickets and Festival Ticket/Accommodation Bundles are on sale now and can be purchased directly HERE .
For further information and details check out: