Tuska Open Air Festival organizers announce the grand opening of “Tuska-Kiska”:
For the second time around, Tuska proudly presents TUSKA-KISKA to be opened in the heart of Helsinki, behind Lasipalatsi Film and Media Centre. The opening takes place on Monday 15th of June, and as a special treat we have the world’s first kitchen blessed by the Belsepub at the sight. Black Dog -hot dogs are served for free to people who take pictures of TUSKA-KISKA and post them to social media channels with #Tuska2015 & #tuskakiska hastags. Black Dining -kitchen is open at the kiska between 4pm to 6pm. Kitchen has limited hot dog stock, so be present amongst the first. Black Kitchen is at your service at the festival site satisfying both carnivore and vegetarian diets. Dark-themed food for dark-spirited people!
TUSKA-KISKA serves as a meeting point for metalheads for two weeks until the start of Tuska Open Air Metal Festival. Festival mood is stirred up with ticket competitions, official Tuska merchandise, and interviews and signing sessions by bands performing at Tuska Festival this year. Other activities include introducing the festival food vendors and recycling metal albums and other merchandise with the principle “take one, bring one”.
TUSKA-KISKA is an official info and ticket selling spot. From Monday 22nd of June it’s also possible to change three day tickets and TURBO VIP –tickets to wristbands. TUSKA-KISKA is open everyday from 12pm to 6pm except on Monday 15.6. 2pm-8pm, Tuesday 23.6. 12pm-21pm and closed on Midsummer weekend (19.-21.6.).
– Mon 15 June at 4 pm – 6 pm Opening ceremony / Black Dining
– Tue 16 June at 5 pm – 5.30 pm Radio Rock interview / Shiraz Lane & Red Moon Architect
– Wed 17 June at 5 pm – 5.30 pm Radio Rock interview / Mokoma
– Mon 22 June at 12 pm – 6 pm Liesikiesi food truck
– Tue 23 June at 7.40 pm – 8.00 pm Radio Rock interview / Papa Roach // Tacobot food truck
– Wed 24 June at 5 pm – 5.30 pm Radio Rock interview / Amorphis
– Thu 25 June at 5 pm – 5.30 pm Radio Rock interview / Turmion Kätilöt & Mors Subita // Street Gastro food truck
Festival ticket prices at TUSKA-KISKA:
– three day ticket: 122 €
– two day ticket: 97 €
– one day ticket: 67 €
TUSKA TURBO VIP -packages
– three day VIP package: 251,50 €
– one day VIP package: 151,50 €
Daily events and competitions with more details on TUSKA-KISKA’s and Tuska’s Facebook pages. All rights to programme changes reserved.