INQUISITION have released a video for the track “From They Chaos They Came”. The video, shot by Tommy Jones at Videohammer Studios (TESTAMENT, SLAYER, FEAR FACTORY, KATAKLYSM, ANTHRAX, DEATH ANGEL, DEVILDRIVER, and more) and produced by NADER SADEK (MAYHEM, SUNN O))) and more), can be seen here:
“From Chaos They Came” is taken from INQUISITION‘s crushing new album, ‘Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith’, on Season of Mist. The highly anticipated new album recently landed Decibel Magazine’s “Top 40 albums of 2016”, and is described as “at the top of the duo’s discography…Inquisition succeed largely by burning black metal’s hoariest templates and huffing the fumes.” The album is streaming here.
‘Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith’ was recorded at the legendary London Bridge Studios in Seattle (ALICE IN CHAINS, QUEENSRYCHE, SOUNDGARDEN, and many more) with long time engineer Arthur Rizk (PRURIENT, POWER TRIP).
1. Intro: The Force Before Darkness
2. From Chaos They Came
3. Wings of Anu
4. Vortex From the Celestial Flying Throne of Storms
5. A Black Aeon Shall Cleanse
6. The Flames of Infinite Blackness Before Creation
7. Mystical Blood
8. Through the Divine Spirit of Satan a Glorious Universe is Known
9. Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith
10. Power From the Center of the Cosmic Black Spiral
11. A Magnificent Crypt of Stars
12 Outro: The invocation of the absolute, the all, the Satan
13. Coda: Hymn to the Cosmic Zenith