Portuguese Melodic Death Metallers APOTHEUS have announced Dethroning Stars Co-Headline Tour with MOONSHADE.
“We are pleased to inform together with Supreme Bookings that the Melodic Death Metal group APOTHEUS will return to the stages in 2019 in support to their new album The Far Star coming out October 31st, alongisde they bring fellow group Moonshade!“
8 Very special shows throughout Portugal, Spain and Basque Country from October 31st until November 8th.
Tour dates are as follows:
– 31/10 Canecas Bar (Paços de Ferreira, PT)
– 01/11 Frenopátiko (Vigo, SP)
– 02/11 Nave Bunker Salamanca (Salamanca, SP)
– 03/11 Pub Darkness – Sedaví (Valencia, SP)
– 05/11 Ardo Ona (Vitoria-Gasteiz, EH)
– 06/11 Utopía Sala (Zaragoza, SP)
– 07/11 Rockbeer Thenew (Santander, SP)
– 08/11 TEXAS BAR Leiria (Leiria, PT)
Apotheus Will be releasing their new album The Far Star on October 31st via Black Lion Records on CD/Digital