SEDE VACANTE have released a videoclip for ‘Dead New World’ – first single taken from the new album ‘Conium’, set to be released on October 21st, via Scarlet Records.
“In a world where everyone struggles to find their own path and follow their dreams, they mostly find betrayal, envy and pretense… Welcome to the Dead New World.”
A velvet shade of grey
Sede Vacante is a female fronted symphonic gothic metal band from Finland and Greece, founded in 2015 by the talented composer Michael Tiko.
With a renewed inspiration and a refreshed line-up (including the extraordinary lead vocalist Stephanie Mazor), the band completed a heavier and faster second album. ‘Conium’ showcases a truly brilliant songwriting, with easy and memorable choruses for each song and featuring a rich, powerful and yet pristine sound.
The Sede Vacante passionate display will guide the listeners through the most hidden paths of the human soul, among dark feelings of disenchantment, melancholy and resentment…
Welcome to the innermost recesses of your heart!
- produced and mixed by Fotis Benardo at Devasoundz Studios (Athens)
- artwork by Dimitris Tzortzis
- sing-along lyrics and catchy choruses amidst smart electronic elements and heavy guitar riffs
- Sede Vacante are currently working on their third record, a concept-album based on Dante Alighieri’s ‘Inferno’
- for fans of Nightwish, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Epica
SEDE VACANTE is:
Stephanie Mazor – vocals
Michael Tiko – guitar, vocals, synths
Nick Gkogkomitros – bass
Jannis K – drums