Swedish Metal Veterans FRETERNIA have announced the release of their new album “The Final Stand”, coming out on November 18th via ROAR! Rock Of Angels Records.
Freternia have proven to be a band that still is more than relevant into the heavy/power metal world! After seventeen years of silence, they released the album “The Gathering” in 2019. High reviews and praising words followed the album’s release and now the metal veterans once again are ready to unleash a new album in to the world! Back to basics is the keyword since on “The Final Stand” you can enjoy classic Freternia sounding music with high quality craftsmanship. The combined guitar-work by Patrik Von Porat and Tomas Wäppling blend perfectly into ten masterpieces inspired by fantasy and wild imagination. Once again the tales told from the minds of Wäppling and Humppi recount tales of loneliness and pain while the ongoing theme is hope and the lyrics refer to just that. The unique voice of Humppi is more powerful than ever and delivers melody lines created from the heart. Freternia has once again proven to be a band with many shapes and the skill of the musicians should not leave anyone disappointed. From the groovy bass lines by Nicklas to the beating drums of Oskar, all is made by individuals loving the art called music. Freternia is a fresh breeze in the metal sky and they are here to stay!
1. Dark And The Light
3. Endless Fight
5. Flame Eternal
6. Hate Eater
7. The Tower
8. Guardians Of Time
9. Friends In Enemy Land 2022
10. The Final Stand
Pasi Humppi – Vocals
Patrik Von Porat – Guitars
Tomas Wäppling – Guitars
Nicklas Von Porat – Bass Guitars
Oskar Lumbojev – Drums
Guests on the album:
David Åkesson – Background vocals
• Released as digipak CD, Blue Transparent 180g Vinyl (LTD. 300) and also in digital streaming and download format.
• Produced by PvP.
• Mixed and mastered by Thomas Johansson at The Panic Room Studio Aug – Oct 2021.
• Guitars, bass and drums recorded at Dungeon studios by PvP and TW.
• Vocals recorded at Dungeon Studios.
• All songs composed and arranged by Patrik Von Porat and Tomas Wäppling.
• All lyrics written by Pasi Humppi and Tomas Wäppling.
• Keyboards played by Patrik von Porat and Tommie Johansson.
• Cover and booklet paintings by Felipe Machado Franco.
• Cover concept by Freternia.