Multinational symphonic power metallers ASTERISE are set to release their debut album “Two Worlds” on December 2nd 2022 via Finnish record label Inverse Records.
The first single ‘Falling Stars’, which features Jimmy Hedlund (Falconer), Tristan Harders (Terra Atlantica), Arnaud Menard (Marius Danielsen’s Legend of Valley Doom) is released today and official video can be seen below.
The mastermind behind the band Bartlomiej Mezynski comments:
“Asterise is not a typical Power, Speed Metal project. I wanted it to sound different, to take the listener on an emotional trip. Of course it still has fast guitar riffs, high vocals and amazing shred guitar solos – everything thanks to great guest appearances. The idea to have multiple vocalists on the album was heavily inspired by Avantasia. The lyrics on the other hand, by old Stratovarius albums. You will hear a lot of references to albums like Visions, Destiny or The Metal Opera 1&2. With everyone presenting different styles of singing and playing, we were able to create an interesting material that will be stuck in your mind for a long time.”
LISTEN Falling Stars single on streaming services: https://push.fm/fl/asterise-falling-stars
Two Worlds (2022) Track list:
- High Above the Horizon (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard, Katharina Stahl)
- Eternal Flame (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard, Mateusz Karmelita)
- Frozen Lake (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard, Katharina Stahl)
- Promised Land (feat. Tristan Harders, Katharina Stahl, Andi Kravljaca)
- Falling Stars (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard, Jimmy Hedlund)
- Masked Parade (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard)
- Top of the World (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard)
- Funeral of Souls (feat. Tristan Harders, Arnaud Menard, Katharina Stahl)
Album cover by Natalia Nowacka (Extinct Sacrif). PRE-SAVE Two Worlds album on Spotify: https://push.fm/ps/asterise-two-worlds
Asterise is multinational Power Metal “opera” project. The project started in 2018 when Bartlomiej Mezynski and Dionysis Maniatakos joined forces to create something fresh and new, however which will also refer to the classic bands like Stratovarius, Gamma Ray or Avantasia. The lyrics are about a person being trapped between two worlds. Souls being locked between good and bad sides. It tells a little story about different states of minds. Showing a journey from being lost, being deceived by own desires, searching for home and finaly reaching the top of the world and fulfilling the destiny. While listening to the album you will experience great emotional trip thanks to a lot of slow, beautiful orchestra and piano parts. The journey starts right here.