Former and current members of JUDAS PRIEST, ALICE COOPER, OZZY OSBOURNE and SCORPIONS are currently taking part in a week-long tour of Russia where they are playing classic songs from their respective bands under the banner ROCKSTAR.
* Tim “Ripper” Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, DIO DISCIPLES) – Vocals
* Keri Kelli (SLASH’S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT) – Guitar
* James Kottak (SCORPIONS, KINGDOM COME) – Drums
* Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO) – Bass
* Teddy “Zig Zag” Andreadis (GUNS N’ ROSES) – Keyboards
In a video interview, Owens said about the ROCKSTAR project: “We all have such diverse backgrounds in so many different bands that we just want to get there and play WHITESNAKE and ALICE COOPER and DIO and PRIEST and GUNS N’ ROSES. So I think this project is just to go play for the fans with this special show with all these songs and all these bands.”
ROCKSTAR‘s tour kicked off on May 18 in Moscow, with stops in Krasnodar, Rostov, Voronej, Penza and Saratov, before the tour ends May 28 in Ufa.
Fan-filmed video footage of the May 18 concert in Moscow can be seen below.