Legendary LA Rockers ANGELES‘ new song “Rolling Like Thunder” is released today, featured on Bongo Boy Records new compilation “Various Artists: Emidio’s Rock Den Volume 2.”! Download the album here. “Rolling Like Thunder” is also coming out on Dark Star / Sony as a single in early May!
“Various Artists: Emidio’s Rock Den Volume 2” is featuring the following Rockers:
1. (She’s My) Serpentine – Kidd Comet 3:49
2. Tell Me – Howzat 3:09
3. Swamp Queen – Bloodmoon Warning 3:37
4. The Calm and Collected – The Everyday Losers 3:27
5. Victims of Insanity – Justin Mark Briggs 3:56
6. When Metal Ruled The World – Ace Macen 5:52
7. Transient Wake – Transient Wake 6:01
8. Rolling Like Thunder – ANGELES 4:15
9. My Mind – Sister Salvation 3:54
10. Rock Solid – Charles Brown 3:23
11. March Of The Reich – Rykers Law 3:53
12. Louder – Candlelight Chaos 4:01
13. Hale To The King – Jonah Whale 2:58
14. Jake La Motta – Justin Mark Briggs 4:18
15. Diggin Graves – Burning Yesterday 2:42
16. Calling Tow Winston Churchill – Transient Wake 3:59
17. Forever And A Day – Polygon 3:35
18. Come and Take It – Transient Wake 4:59
As previously announced, ANGELES’ “Time of Truth – Special Edition” album is now available for pre-order, distributed by Dark Star Records in Association with SONY Music. Pre-order your copy at http://bit.ly/AngelesTimeOfTruth. “Time of Truth” was originally released on October 16th 2018, via Bongo Boy Records.
“Time of Truth” Tracklisting:
1. Pain – Lytle/ LeBoeuf / Ferreira
2. Not Here to Play – Lytle / Lewis
3. Hollywood – Lytle / Thrill
4. Trouble – Lytle / Lewis
5. Goodbye – Lytle / LeBoeuf
6. We’re No Angels – Lytle / Raudman
7. Are You Ready For Your Sins – Lytle / Ferreira
8. Lonely Road – Lytle / Thrill
9. Band Plays On – Lytle / Lewis
10. Shiver Me Timbers – Lytle /Raudman
11. God, Country and King – Lytle / Lewis
Running Time: 40 min.
On February 2019, ANGELES emerged to Dark Star Records/Sony, besides their long time label partner Bongo Boy Records, promoting “Time of Truth” worldwide through both labels.
On February 28th, the legendary LA Rockers ANGELES shared the stage with Jake E. Lee’s RED DRAGON CARTEL at Whisky A Go-Go. The band has posted online the video footage from the entire show, watch it here:
ANGELES Merchandise – New articles available, here!
Demon Dale aka Dale Lytle – Guitar
Daniel Ferreira -Vocals
Rob Saranpa – Bass Guitar
Danny Basulto – Drums
Dale Lytle and Dave Raudman united the musicians that would form the band known as Angeles. Their first Hollywood gig was at the Troubadour where they were setting attendance records playing the midnight slot on Sunday nights. They also played at The Whiskey and The Roxy on the Sunset strip in Hollywood California they became one of L.A.’s largest Indie bands of the 80’s. They performed at Devonshire Downs outdoor stadium to over 6,000 people twice and also played In-A-Godda_Da-Vida with Ron Bushy from Iron Butterfly.
In 1984, Angeles performed at the Reseda Country Club, appearing with Bon Jovi. They have also shared a stage with Quiet Riot, Motley Crue, Ratt, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, and Ronnie James Dio, Jefferson Starship, Robbie Krieger of the Doors, Jack Russell’s “Great White”, The Tubes, Foghat, Y&T, Michael Schenker,and Dokken just to name a few of the legends of Rock N Roll. Signed to Mystic records, Angeles recorded their debut album “We’re No Angels”. In 1984. They were featured in the1985 September issue of Hit Parader magazine. A number of Angeles’ songs, including “Nasty Girls”, “You Want Me To Love You”, and “Can’t Find the Words” has been played on nationwide radio stations.
In 1999, their album “No Limits” was featured on 95.5 KLOS Local Licks Sunday night program. Angeles was honored to not only be featured on the program four times, but they were also the only band to ever have six songs played on a Double Local Licks feature in a single program. During one week in 1999, “Can’t Find the Words” was played 527 times. The song continued to play nationwide on radio stations. Angeles has released 12 album (CDs) to date with “Time of Truth’ being released in October, 2018 on Bongo Boy Records.
More information at:
BAND: https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelesBand | http://www.angelesband.com
Bongo Boy Records here: https://bongoboyrecords.com
Dark Star Records/Sony here: http://www.darkstarrecords.com