MAGENTA HARVEST‘s second EP, “Apparition Of Ending”, came out in March 2012. According to a press release, the latest effort saw the group widening its soundscape with the help of Aleksi Virta of FINNTROLL, who “create[d] some epic keyboard stuff” to go along with the material.
MAGENTA HARVEST released its debut EP, “A Familiar Room”, in February 2011.
MAGENTA HARVEST was formed in 2005 as a two-man project featuring Timo Kontio (HAVOC UNIT, …AND OCEANS) on guitar and Janne Manninen (MYGRAIN, …AND OCEANS) on drums. In 2009, second guitarist Timo Hanhikangas (TOTAL VOMIT EXPERIENCE) and bassist Jonas Frilund (CHTHONIAN) joined the band. Another year went by before Mathias Lillmåns (FINNTROLL, CHTHONIAN) agreed to front the group.
MAGENTA HARVEST is:
* Timo Hanhikangas (TOTAL VOMIT EXPERIENCE) – Guitar
* Jonas Frilund (CHTHONIAN) – Bass
* Timo Kontio (HAVOC UNIT, …AND OCEANS) – Guitar
* Mathias Lillmåns (FINNTROLL, CHTHONIAN) – Vocals
* Janne Manninen (MYGRAIN, …AND OCEANS) – Drums